About the Project
Cheffin’ n Eetin’ is a family-owned artisan bakery and catering business in Norwood Center which opened just before the start of the pandemic in the winter of 2020.
Cheffin’ n Eetin’ needed a more flexible and streamlined website platform to showcase their delicious offerings and encourage online ordering. We wanted to clarify the message that Nedith and Edith were trying to convey to their customers and gain more attention in the local community.
We developed a marketing strategy with brand new content for the website and more intuitive menu categories. We designed and built a new WordPress website optimized to appear in search results. We added a blog for news and specials. We also placed strategic calls to action and buttons to promote online ordering. We added an online job application to address staffing challenges. We applied consistent branding across their marketing materials.
- Increase in catering orders and inquiries
- Because the website is clean and easy to navigate customers have been reading the “About Us” information and in turn have confidence to try their products
- Another change they’ve seen is an increase in job applicants.
- The new website can easily be found by anyone searching for their services on Google.
- Now 52% of their traffic since launch is from organic search – that’s visitors searching on Google for her services and clicking through to the website to place an online order or visit their store.