About the Project
The Downtown Brockton Association is a volunteer-lead nonprofit organization comprised of businesses, professionals, non-profits, organizations, government agencies, friends, and supporters. They work in a collaborative effort to share information and resources to ensure continued economic growth, development, and quality of life for Brockton and the surrounding area.
Working in collaboration with the DBA Brockton, we created a dynamic modern, website on WordPress that sought to effectively connect and provide useful information, events, and resources for its members and those in Brockton.
We created a strategic website for the Downtown Brockton Association, blending modern design with user-friendly features. We integrated essential features, analyzed keywords for targeted growth, and ensured stability through regular maintenance.
- Created a fresh and functional interface for DBA’s online presence.
- Created a mobile-responsive website to ensure an optimal browsing experience across devices.
- Provided an easy way for staff to regularly update website content to keep it fresh and relevant for visitors.
- Ensured website security through security measures.
- The migration to WordPress created a modern, adaptable platform that allows for current and future strategic marketing initiatives.
- The site’s user-friendly features and intuitive navigation engage users and give them easy paths to events, resources and other information.
- Strategically integrated keywords have boosted search visibility.
- The responsive web design ensures that visitors can browse smoothly, no matter what device they are using.
- Regular website updates help to maintain performance and speed for visitors.
- Security measures serve to safeguard the website.
This effort has reinvigorated DBA’s online presence ensuring lasting online relevance.