About the Project
The Metro South Chamber of Commerce, based in Brockton MA supports and promotes the local business community through leadership in public advocacy, education, networking, information, and community development.
The Chamber had maintained and operated the same website at metrosouthchamber.com for many years.
With changing technology, the Chamber needed to redesign its website to better align with the goals of the organization and its target audience–businesses, visitors, and residents.
- We developed a completely new website, built from the ground up that conveys the value that Metro South Chamber of Commerce adds to its members and the community.
- We integrated the My Local MA brand campaign.
- We implemented a robust events solution to enhance the appearance of events and facilitate event signups
- We added an interactive map that highlights and features member towns
- We added calls to action links and buttons to help users find the information they are looking for
- We added an intuitive menu structure
- We created a responsive, mobile-friendly design
- We optimized the website for search engines to make sure users can find the Chamber in Google search results
- We added an email newsletter pop-up to capture visitor email addresses and allow for further email marketing to prospects
- We integrated social media feeds for fresh updates about new events and programming
- The result is a contemporary website that can grow with the Chamber and reach its constituents.
- The Chamber has seen a dramatic increase in newsletter signups.
- Traffic and clicks to the website from search results have doubled.
- Website page engagement is way up with visitors now spending more time on the site and navigating to at least 3 pages in one session.
- The Chamber staff now has a flexible platform for marketing and to better serve local businesses, visitors, and residents.