About the Project
My Pediatric OT Services is an established Walpole-based service provider of pediatric occupational therapy services to children and families.
Our approach was to rebuild the website using the WordPress platform. This approach modernized the website architecture and provided a foundation for improved engagement and functionality.
Working in collaboration with the My Pediatric OT team, we created a dynamic website that sought to effectively connect and provide useful information for its current and prospective clients. The result is a modern, website that can support the needs of the busy practice.
We created a strategic website for My Pediatric OT Services, blending modern design complete with a redesigned logo and user-friendly features. We integrated essential features, analyzed keywords for targeted growth, and ensured stability through regular maintenance.
- Created a fresh and functional interface for My Pediatric OT’s online presence.
- We created a mobile-responsive website to ensure an optimal browsing experience across devices.
- Provided an easy way for staff to regularly update website content to keep it fresh and relevant for visitors.
- The migration to WordPress created a modern, adaptable platform that allows for current and future strategic marketing initiatives that better serve it’s clients.
- The site’s user-friendly features and intuitive navigation engage users and give them easy paths to inquire about My Pediatric OT’s services.
- Strategically integrated keywords have boosted search visibility.
- The responsive web design ensures that visitors can browse smoothly, no matter what device they are using.
- Regular website updates help to maintain performance and speed for visitors.
- Security measures serve to safeguard the website.
This effort has reinvigorated My Pediatric OT’s online brand presence, fostering engagement, and growth.